Performer Log In
Why join Spotlight?
Casting directors, producers, directors, choreographers, commercial and musical theatre production companies all use Spotlight's services to source dancers and musical theatre performers for their productions.
- West End musicals: WAG! The Musical, 42nd Street, Rock of Ages
- Music videos: Maccabees Music Promo, The Vaccines, Watchtower - Devlin feat. Ed Sheeran
- Stage productions including numerous pantomimes such as Robin Hood
- Commercials, idents and promos for Adidas, KFC, Nintendo
- Holiday entertainment (Europe and worldwide) and cruise ship auditions
Membership of Spotlight ensures a dancer can be found and contacted quickly, easily and professionally.
It is open to all dancers who are 16+ years of age, and who have professional dancer training and/or experience. Graduating year students of the Council for Dance Education & Training Schools (CDET) are showcased in the front of the book in an exclusive graduate section. A list of the current CDET schools can be found here.
Once an application is approved, a performer's CV will go live on our website within days, and the performer or their agent will begin to receive job information via The Spotlight Link.
The performer will appear in the next edition of the Spotlight Dancers directory.
What does Spotlight Dancers membership offer?
- A full professional CV on www.spotlight.com. Additional photos, video and audio clips, and a Spotlight Intro may be added
- The Spotlight Link - the UK's leading job information service for performers. Dancers or their agents can submit Spotlight web CVs instantly for all suitable jobs
- A full page in our Dancers book, which is distributed to over 1,000 potential employers annually
- Forwarding service for job enquiries. For dancers without an agent, Spotlight will forward all job enquiries via phone, post, e-mail or SMS
- The Spotlight Card, offering exclusive discounts on a host of useful products and services