The Spotlight books have been on the desks of casting and production professionals since 1927. A "Yellow Pages" of performer photographs and contact details, they are an invaluable aide-memoire when looking for casting inspiration.
Available as part of a casting subscription to Spotlight. Click here to visit our shop.
Our books are split into volumes as follows:
Actors (five volumes)
Photos and contact details of over 20,000 professional actors (male) listed alphabetically for easy reference. Also available as an iOS digital edition.
Actresses (five volumes)
Photos and contact details of over 20,000 professional actors (female) listed alphabetically for easy reference. Also available as an iOS digital edition.
Presenters (one volume)
Colour photograph and contact details for 500+ professional broadcasters and presenters: a definitive reference tool for sourcing dynamic and professional radio and television personalities across areas including news, entertainment, comedy, celebrity, documentaries and sport.
Dancers (one volume)
Photos and contact details for dancers across a variety of disciplines: from ballet to ballroom, street to salsa, hip hop to highland. Plus listings for professional choreographers, making it a one-stop-shop for the dance industry.
Children and Young Performers (four volumes)
11,500+ performers aged 5-20, from leading theatre schools and agencies.
Graduates (one volume)
Fresh and exciting talent from the UK’s leading drama schools, all final-year Drama UK and CDET students.
Stunt Performers and Co-ordinators (in association with JISC) (one volume)
Professionally trained and experienced UK stunt artists, with full credits and contact details, plus head, body and action shots.
Thursday, 26 Nov
- Pentecost, by David Edgar (RCSSD)
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum - adapted by Joh (ALRA)
- After Miss Julie by Patrick Marber (RADA)
- In Arabia We'd All Be Kings - Stephen Adly Guirgis (RADA)
- PRINCE OF DENMARK by Michael Lesslie (Mountview)
- The Deep Blue Sea, by Terence Rattigan (RCSSD)
- Macbeth By William Shakespeare (LAMDA)
- Into the Woods Music & Lyrics by Steven Sondheim, (GSA)
- Sense and Sensibility adaptation by Jessica Swale (LIPA)
- The Same Deep Water as Me by Nick Payne (GSA)