Casting Log In
Spotlight's first-class audition spaces have all the facilities and equipment you need for any type of casting, with an experienced, industry-trained team on hand to help.
Our offices have been in Leicester Square since 1927. With a membership of over 60,000 performers, many of whom visit us regularly, Spotlight is the obvious choice for your casting venue.
Please click here for full information about our casting spaces, including rates and floor-plans.
Monday, 24 Nov
Tuesday, 25 Nov
- Dogs Barking by Richard Zajdlic (RADA)
- New Labour by Marcelo Dos Santos (RADA)
- RUTHLESS! Book & Lyrics by Joel Paley, Music by Marvin Laird (Mountview)
- HER NAKED SKIN by Rebecca Lenkiewicz (Mountview)
- Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre Adapted by Tanya Ronder (Arts Edu.)
- Pornography by Simon Stephens (GSA)
Wednesday, 26 Nov
- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST by Oscar Wilde (Mountview)