Casting Log In
Spotlight's first-class audition spaces have all the facilities and equipment you need for any type of casting, with an experienced, industry-trained team on hand to help.
Our offices have been in Leicester Square since 1927. With a membership of over 40,000 performers, many of whom visit us regularly, Spotlight is the obvious choice for your casting venue.
Please click here for full information about our casting spaces, including rates and floor-plans.
Thursday, 20 Jun
- It's Been Emotional (Cambridge Perf Arts)
- The Last Day of Mankind by Karl Kraus (Bristol Old Vic)
- Women of Troy by Euripides, adapted by Kenneth McLeish (ALRA)
- Re:Presentation and It's Been Emotional (Cambridge Perf Arts)
- Shakespeare in the Park (Oxford)
- Cloud Nine, Caryl Churchill (Italia Conti)
- VIBE 25 (Performers College)
- THE DICE HOUSE By Paul Lucas (BSA)
- ONCE IN A LIFETIME by George S. Kaufman and Moss Hart (East 15)
- As You Like It by William Shakespeare (Central)