At the heart of Spotlight is our searchable online database of 60,000+ professional performers, whose details are kept up-to-date on a daily basis.
Our wide range of performers includes actors, actresses, dancers, child performers, presenters, stunt artists, drama graduates and walk-on and supporting artists. So you will always find the right performer for the part, however unusual it may be!
Our database contains details for the majority of professional performers in the UK, so you can feel confident that you have researched every role accurately and find the best person for the job.
As a casting professional, you can:
- Run a simple performer search by name and obtain their contact details
- Run an advanced search e.g. 'show me all male actors with dark brown hair and a native Liverpool accent'
- View, print or email performer CVs and photographs
- Watch their showreels and listen to their voice-clips
- Create and email shortlists of your favourites
- Contact them / their agent directly to arrange auditions
Spotlight's online database also features details for behind-camera specialists including Stage Managers, Directors, Choreographers, Designers, Casting Directors and Fight Directors.
Access to our online database is password protected, and available as part of a Spotlight casting subscription.
Friday, 27 May
- Platform 2 (East 15)
- A Small Family Business by Alan Ayckbourn (LAMDA)
- The Pitmen Painters by Lee Hall (LAMDA)
- Platform 1 (East 15)
- bricks and pieces by Charlene James (RADA)
- Mr Puntila and His Man Matti by Bertolt Brecht in (RADA)
- BERNARDA ALBA Words and Music by Michael John LaChiusa Based on the play by Federico Garcia Lorca (Mountview)
- DESTINY (Performers College)
- Time and the Conways by J B Priestley (GSA)
- FRANKENSTEIN by Nick Dear (ALRA)