The Spotlight Link
What is The Spotlight Link
The Spotlight Link is the quickest and easiest way for casting and production professionals to get their casting briefs into the in-boxes of leading UK agents and performers.
You will receive immediate suggestions in return, and be able to organise them all via the Spotlight website.
No faxing, no phoning, no chasing, no 'snail' mail - and you can use this service from any location with Internet access.
From January - September 2013 an average of 272 casting breakdowns were sent out each week via the Spotlight Link, of which 173 were Spotlight Exclusives. They span every type of performance work: from TV to dance, film to live events, commercials to musicals. These weekly breakdowns contained an average of 708 individual roles (jobs) of which 478 were Spotlight Exclusives. During the same period we saw an average of 211,503 CVs on the Spotlight website being reviewed every week.
How does it work?
Casting professionals can choose to send out a casting breakdown to agents or agents and performers via the Spotlight Link.
- When you have a role(s) to cast enter the information into the Spotlight Link in order to send out a breakdown.
- Breakdown information sent out via the Spotlight Link can either be sent to all agents and personal managers, agents plus performers, or an agent list of your formulation.
- Include role descriptions, location, fees, deadlines etc
- Press send and your breakdown / post will be sent instantly
- Within minutes, you will receive suggestions in the form of performers' Spotlight CVs.
- Sort responses by 'Yes', 'No' and 'Maybe' to create your final casting shortlist
Who can use it?
The Spotlight Link can be used by anyone who needs performers for professional, paid roles.
To discuss sending out your breakdown, please e-mail email@example.com call
020 7440 5069.
Casting professionals can also use The Spotlight Link to send out audition scripts and other attachments.
This ensures that performers will be able to come to your auditions ready-prepared, to give their best performance possible.
Spotlight Sides converts all scripts to PDF so that performers and their agents can view and print everything quickly and easily.
How much does it cost?
Access to The Spotlight Link is part of our casting subscription package. Please click here to visit our shop.
Monday, 30 Nov
Tuesday, 1 Dec
- BA MUSICAL THEATRE SHOWCASE (Mountview)
- The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare (LAMDA)
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame Adapted by Alan Bennett (Bristol Old Vic)