Aimee is playing the role of Titania in a world tour of A Midsummer Night's Dream. She will perform in both China and Japan. This will be followed by a castles tour in summer all over Europe. Directed by Paul Stebbings MBE.
|Accents & Dialects:|
(* = native)
|American-California, American-New York, American-Southern States, Dublin, Edinburgh, Essex, Geordie, German, Glasgow, Highlands, Irish-Southern, Italian, Lancashire, London, RP, Scottish-Standard*, South African, Yorkshire|
(* = Native/Fluent)
|Music & Dance:|
(* = highly skilled)
|A Cappella*, Ballet, Cabaret Singing, Ceilidh Dancing, Choral Singing*, Choreography, Contemporary Dance, Folk Singing, Freestyle Dance, Harmony Singing, Jazz Dancing, Line Dancing, Mezzo-Soprano*, Period Dancing, Pointe, Rock Singing, Scottish Dancing, Singing (general)*, Tap, Violin*|
|Performance:||Actor-Musician, Actor-Singer, Aerial Hoop, Audio Drama, Autocue trained/experienced, Children's Theatre, Clown, Comedy, Comedy Improv, Commedia Dell'Arte, Forum Theatre, Green Screen, Immersive Performance, Interactive Performance, Live Roleplay, Mask, Musical Comedy, Musical Theatre, Outdoor Performances, Physical Comedy, Physical Theatre, Poetry Reading, Presenting, Professional Dancer, Professional Singer, Role Play, Sight-Reading (non-musical), Singer-Professional, Skin Work, Story Telling, Street Theatre, Theatre In Education, Verbatim Theatre, Voice Acting, Voice Over|
(* = highly skilled)
|Canoe, Cycling, Fencing, Gymnastics*, Ice Skating, Judo*, Pole Fitness, Stage Combat, Swimming (Open Water), Yoga|
|Other Skills:||Aerial Work, Artist (Fine Art), Artist (Portrait), Bartender, Circus Aerial Work, Dance Teacher, DBS (CRB) clearance, Drama Workshop Leader, Event Host (experienced), Face Painting, Fashion Design/Styling (experienced), Impersonation, Improvisation, Model-professional, Musical Theatre Workshop Leader, Painting, Photography, Pilates, Stilt Walking, Story Telling, Writer|
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, London, Trinity Diploma in Musical Theatre, 3 years, (2009 - 2012)
- Sylvia Young Theatre School, London, 3 years, (2005 - 2008)
- Clown and Le Jeu: with Philippe Gaulier, Paris, France.
- Commedia Dell’Arte: with Antonio Fava, Reggio Emilia, Italy (Awarded Distinction, 1 month).
- Le Coq Physical Theatre: with Philip Radice, Atelier Teatro Fisico, Turin, Italy (Physical Theatre Training, Lecoq based, 1 year).
- Aerial Hoop: with Flic Circus School, Reale Società Ginnastica, Turin, Italy (Aerial Hoop focus, 1 year).
- Vamos Theatre Mask Acting Workshop with Rachel Savage
- 'Showstoppers the Improvised Musical,' musical improvisation workshop with Duncan Walsh Atkins and Sean McCann
- Royal Academy of Music Singing Workshop with Mary Hammond and Mary King
- Ballet and Jazz Workshop with Wayne Sleep