Marco is about to start a new international collaboration on the theme of migration. The project is called LIMBO and it will be based in Portugal. Marco will be playing the part of Billy in the feature film IMPRISONED.
|Accents & Dialects:|
(* = native)
|American-Standard, French, Italian*, RP, Spanish|
(* = Native/Fluent)
|English, Icelandic, Italian*|
|Music & Dance:|
(* = highly skilled)
|Aerobics, Ballroom Dancing, Baritone*, Capoeira, Choreography, Contemporary Dance, Guitar, Tango|
|Performance:||BADC Advanced, Clown, Commedia Dell'Arte, Immersive Performance, Mask, Physical Theatre|
(* = highly skilled)
|Basketball, Climbing, Cycling, Football, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Stage Combat*, Swimming|
|Vehicle Licences:||Car Driving Licence, Motorcycle Licence|
|Other Skills:||Computer Literate|
BA (Hons) Acting - Birmingham School of Acting, 2011
- "BOUFFONS and the Ecstasy of Mocking" workshop led by Giovanni Fusetti, in collaboration with Teatteri Metamorfoosi (June 2015, Helsinki, Finland).
- International School of Commedia Dell'Arte and Comic Acting led by Antonio Fava: Stage & Advanced course (Aug-Oct 2013, Reggio Emilia, Italy) & Advanced course "Gli Zannanti" (September 2015, Capestrano, Italy).
- International Training on Theatre Clown led by Giovanni Fusetti (Aug-Sept 2012, Boulder Co).
- Complicite workshop led by Annabel Arden and Kasia Zaremba-Byrne (31st March - 4th April 2014).
- Masterclasses on Voice and the Spoken Word led by Alex Bingley at The Shakespeare Globe (January - February 2015).
- Roy Hart Voice workshop with master Richard Armstrong (18th - 22nd May 2016, Berlin).
- Masterclasses on The Perdekamp Emotional Method (PEM) with Stephan Perdekamp and Sarah Victoria (currently). Part of the London PEM dedicated group.
- Successfully completed The Acting Habit 21 day course with Manuel Puro Casting (June 2017). Active member of The Acting Habit Community.
- American Dialect Course led by Nina Zendejas at Identity School of Acting: General American, New York, American South (7th - 11th August 2017).
- Noh Theatre Project UK 2017: training in Japanese Noh Theatre with Prof. Richard Emmert and actor Akira Matsui.
Marco holds an International Sailing Licence