Spotlight published the first edition of the iconic Contacts Handbook in 1947. Over the next 100+ editions it became the go-to book for anyone working, or wanting to work, in the UK entertainment industry. Featuring listings and adverts for companies, services and individuals across all branches of Television, Stage, Film and Radio it has been the industry ‘address book’ for decades.
Now an online only, google optimised resource, it still gives users thousands of fully searchable and comprehensive listings which can also be found by location.
How do I promote my services in Contacts?
Contacts allows you to connect with more than 65,000 Spotlight members from the established, to up-and-coming actors and young performers across all areas of the industry, thousands of top agents and the cream of UK casting professionals as well as anyone who is interested in a career in entertainment.
A basic listing is FREE and will get you started but if you want to publish more information and boost your search results then an enhanced listing is for you.
How do I update an existing listing?
When you create a Contacts listing you receive a unique private edit link. If you have forgotten or mislaid this then please get in touch at [email protected] from your published email address and we can send a reminder to you.
What are the benefits of an enhanced listing and how much does it cost?
For £480 per year (inc VAT) you will get:
- Boost in search results
- Appear in up to 3 categories
- Customise your listing and stand out more with up to 18 images and a company logo
- Ability to add credits
- Choose how customers contact you
- Change your profile at any time
- Target Spotlight members with specific discounts
What do users search for?
Popular searches include:
- Performers looking for a new agent or to contact a casting director
- Actors wanting a new headshot
- Searches for drama and dance schools, and further training
- Rehearsal spaces
- Life coaching, gyms, fitness coaches and personal trainers
- Showreel/Voicereel services
How do I book an enhanced listing?
Our sales partners Crimson Publishing Services can be reached on 07583 497960 or [email protected]