Everything you need to know about our free new service to ensure you get the wellbeing, financial and legal support you need.
We at Spotlight are always doing our best to ensure you get the support and benefits you need, whether that be the latest industry news and advice, discounts, or a free year of membership through our bursary scheme if you’re facing financial hardship. A lot of these ideas come from listening to our members’ feedback, so when we saw the overwhelming desire for additional wellbeing and mental health support – like BAPAM and other performer support services currently offer – to be made available for all, we took this on board.
We listened, and now we’re thrilled to deliver the results. Today, we’re launching our new Member Assistance Programme, bringing a range of wellbeing and support benefits to all members aged 18+ who are residents of the UK and Ireland. This service will be provided by Health Assured, and is completely free to use.
Here are some of the key benefits you’ll be able to enjoy through this new programme:
Health and Wellbeing Support
- Unlimited access to a 24/7, 365 days a year confidential helpline
- Family advice line on topics such as childcare
- Coverage for dependants and retirees (up to three months) within HMRC guidelines
- Legal information services
Health and Wellbeing Portal
You can access the following support services using a dedicated web portal:
- LiveAgent instant chat
- Access to a dedicated portal
- Mini health assessments
- Monthly webinars on a variety of current wellbeing topics
My Healthy Advantage Plus Mobile App
The app will give you access to tools to help you:
- Track your mood
- Set plans
- Get discounts and perks for your achievements
Financial and Debt Information
Financial support via a freephone helpline will provide information and guidance on a range of issues, including:
- Managing money
Legal consultation and information on a range of issues, including personal, financial and legal matters with in-house legal professionals, including:
- Landlord and tenant
- Civil litigation
- Housing and property law
How to Use Your New Benefits
To start using all of the above features today, all you need to do is:
- Download the Wisdom app from the Apple App or Google Play stores.
- Sign up for the app using your email address.
- You will need to enter your code. Your code can be found on your homepage if you’re a Performer or Graduate member when you sign into your Spotlight account.
- Enter your details.
- Choose and personalise your preferences.
- You are now signed up and can start using Health Assured’s services.
Take a look at our Health and Wellbeing Member Service Terms for more information and a list of the full services available.
We also have a range of content to support your mental health and wellbeing in our News & Advice section.