Supporting Your Mental Health and Wellbeing
Resources to help support your mental health and wellbeing during this challenging time.
This year has been a tough one for us all. The months of lockdown and loss have had a huge impact on our mental health. Whilst we can’t be certain of what our industry may look like too far into the future, we will endeavour to do everything we can to support your mental health and wellbeing throughout this challenging time.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do and we continue to be inspired by the passion, innovation and resilience of our industry. We are all in this together and we are here to support you.
What we're doing to support you at this time
Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- A Performer’s Guide to This Weird Time
- Keeping Engaged With Your Acting Career in Uncertain Times
- Positivity Out of Adversity
- Tips for Good Mental Health
- The Foundations of Good Mental Health
- Charities who offer help and support for performers
Contacts and support
Useful contacts and resources to support you at this time:
Support for young performers, parents and guardians
- A Parent's Guide to Mental and Physical Health for Young Performers
- Keeping Young Performers Motivated Whilst Waiting for Auditions to Return
- Young Minds - coronavirus and mental health
- Mind - supporting a young person
- Mind - coronavirus and young people's wellbeing
It can feel like you’re alone when things are tough but there’s support available no matter what you’re going through. If you need urgent help, there are lots of ways to get help now.
Image by Gus Moretta via Unsplash.