We’re thrilled to be offering our casting subscribers access to remote self-tape casting services.
How does it work?
- We provide you with a self-tape submission link.
- You pass this link on to any performers you want to see for your casting.
- This link opens up a headsheet and Artist’s Declaration form that they fill out (via web or smartphone), and also prompts them to upload their self-tape files.
- The upload of the forms and their footage is pinged into a folder on our end.
- We take the video file and upload it to our bespoke casting website.
- Once all the footage is uploaded, we’ll send you a new link to your casting website where you can both view and download all the self-tape submissions.
What are the conditions?
- All performers must submit their self-tapes using the online form that we provide. We will not accept any footage sent via email, WeTransfer, Tagmin, Vimeo or other file sharing platforms.
- Please note that ALL submitted video footage must be filmed in landscape – this includes idents! Any footage filmed in portrait will not be uploaded.
What does the bespoke casting website look like?
Take a look here: https://www.spotlight.com/rooms-and-studios/the-casting-package/
How much does it cost?
The cost is dependent on the number of submissions you accept for each casting:
- £7 + VAT per performer for the first 20 performers
- £6 + VAT per performer for next 20 performers
- £5 + VAT per performer thereafter
You can book easily by calling Spotlight on 020 7437 7631 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org