Helpful resources for Spotlight agent and casting members
We’ve compiled a handy list of resources for our agent and casting members. This list includes guidelines on language and inclusivity, codes of conduct, child employment resources and much more.
COVID-19 Shooting Resources
Language and Inclusivity
- Inclusive language: Disability
- Equity Guidelines for working with LGBT+ Performers
- Trans Inclusive Theatre
- Trans and Non-Binary language to use in breakdowns
Advice on Audition Process
- National Network for Children in Entertainment Employment - UK
- Employment of Children in Theatre & Film - Ireland
- Safeguarding Children Policy - UK
- SAG-AFTRA - Young Performer
- Child Performance & Legislation Guidelines
Codes of Conduct
If there are other sources of information that you have found helpful please let our professionals team know on [email protected] and we can add them.